Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween











Wow! Its was 3 days of putting the Haunted Maze and decorating our room in spider webs . The kids were really surpised when they came in . They decided how they wanted their pumpkin carved and then they all had a turn to help clean it out and I carved it for them.





The day started by a beautiful bright rainbow on my way to work. The picture doesn't do it justice. Some of the kids came in costume but a couple didn't so I always have something for them to put on for the parade. Some of the staff were black ants.

1 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

Oh the room looks pretty spooooky.
It's cool that you had something for the kids that didn't dress up so they didn't feel left out. The gals look great. I hope the kids appreciate all the hardwork. I'm sure they had a fun time.