Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall in the air

Yep the is a little crispness in the mornings but warms up to mid 70s. One of the trees in front yard has lost all of its leaves and you can see just a few trees out in the back pasture,changing to a light yellow color.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Velane! Hope you have a great day...

On Monday morning I went to take trash out to can at gate and I dont know who scared who more...me or the cow...Someones cows were out and on the road and into the Baumgardeners drive....Judy came out and shoo them out of her place.
I called Jennifer, next door for the man phone number who has cattle behind us. We checked his fences but not his cows...Judy called sheriff and they think the cows are from the 800 acres down and around at the end of the road.
I see that this morning there are 4 or 5 of them back in the side pasture of the Baumgaterners.... Just let them get into Judy garden and the neighborhood will be having steaks....

Well we finally got the RV out of the mud again, but just barely... even the big rig tow truck was having problems not sinking... I cant believe its still that wet out there but it is. Suppose to have rain coming but not heavy.

Got all my flower bulbs planted before the big frost...Planted 40 daffodils in area next to garage. Under my bedroom window, I planted 2 iris, 20 tulips, and 15 crocus.. couldn't find any gladiolus so will plant them when I find them.... Now I need to do something with the flower bed next to porch..all that rain killed the Vinnas... Bring on the frost.

0 comments: