Monday, January 4, 2010

The girls quilt tops...

Well first I need to apolizise to you girls for all my lies...you would call or text and see what I was doing and I'd make up something....I can't THANK YOU girls enough for this distraction...It helped me get settled in Texas and pull myself out of a deep hole of depression... It was a challenge and a joy..There are mistakes, laughs, blood, tears and alot of prayers, as I worked these quilt tops...I will be setting up the quilt machine and getting them done for your birthdays.... Love , Mom





3 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

Good job on keeping it a secret. I'm sure it was tough. I love my quilt. It'll be a constant reminder of your love for us. Thank you so much.

Lara C. said...

You did a great job and they are beautiful. I cant wait until its done so I can put it on the guest bed. Thank you thank you thank you. xoxo.

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

Wow. Those are really beautiful quilt tops! Can't wait to see pics of the finished quilts!