Saturday, August 7, 2010

A new Adventure for Me

Well I needed to do some shopping. Wes didn't want to go so I decided I could do this on my own...so I went to Mesquite, 70 miles away. I took the GPS but never turned it on...
I went to JO Ann Fabric (Ahh they have 99c sale on fat quarters), Party City and asked if Hobby Lobby was close by. The lady gave me directions..hey sure enough I found it...Its like a super sized Michael Store... Then I got lunch at Burger King and thought I would see if I could find Borders book store on the other side of the freeway..Went right to it...yeah now I have the new book by Jennifer Chiveretti and another book by Lori Wick..
Well it was 1:00, (where did that 3 hrs go?) and time to start thinking about heading back home. I didn't want to get into the Friday afternoon rush hour traffic so I headed home. Did I get everything,,hmm no but I know I can go again..

1 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

Wow Both Hobby Lobby and JoAnn fabrics. My heart would sing. Window shopping and lunch sounds like a great afternoon. That's neat that you could break away and have a change of scenery.