Monday, December 19, 2011

We're going to be 2x Grandparents

Wes and I went to Calif for 2 weeks..the Grandmas were able to go in with Lara & Jim for first ultersound and hear and see the baby. There were 2 sacs so we have to wait til after Christmas to see if we have baby # 2 or not...It was just,,, AWESOME!





Lara & Jim have been trying to have a baby for awhile and decided to do invetro..With alot of prayers and after alot of procedures, on Oct.31 Dr. Sher implanted 2 eggs, the wait begins,,, we wait and wait..seems forever but I still have faith God will bless them.
On Veterans Day there is a flower delivery for me...I said to the lady, who would send me flowers? (Dud) and I think to myself what strange colors for this time of year, its pink and blue..(Double Dud!) The lady says they are from my daughter and there is a card could she read it to me. Baby(s) Costello will arrive
(I say -July 24th) or so.
Oh my God by then Im crying... Thank you Lord.





We were told at end of October that Brian & Becky will have baby#4 around April 27th...and in Nov. we got word, its going to be a GIRL! We are excited..

0 comments: