Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jan 2012

January was a quiet month...I decided to have some fun and sent 58, yes 58 funny Happy Birthday cards to my best girlfriend Linda in Calif...I dont think she found it funny but I had fun. Danny moved out this month with his girlfriend Amber. Nice lady and she has 6 kids. I dont think Ive seen Danny smile that much in his whole life.
Wes and Danny have been target practicing with Wes new gun and scope...I decided I better get a jump on clearing the fence line, so far I got the front and the west fence line clipped of things and spent almost a week clearing the west corner...now to get the leaves in the compost pile... Our 3rd Sunday luncheon was a theme of Chinese New Year-the year of the dragon...started everyone off using chopsticks...



0 comments: