Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Calif- Lara bd and baby shower

Oh I love seeing my mountains as I fly into Ontario... I had a very restful and enjoyable week. Lara and I worked on baby room.
We went to her dr appt and seeing and hearing Emily is such a thrill. She is right on at 34.5 weeks dr says,,, and it was Lara 32 birthday..Oh, it cant be, I remembering just having Lara and now my baby is having her 1st baby...
Jim and his folks and I celebrated by taking her to Cheesecake Factory for dinner.
 I gave her flowers from Dad and I and her $ puzzle box.. :)

On Saturday Stephanie, Katie, Katie mom Sue hosted Lara's baby shower. They did such a wonderful job. There was about 40 ladies there. It took 2 trip in the car to get all the stuff to Lara & Jims house. 

1 comments:

Lara C. said...

It was a great baby shower... they girls did so well. Btw, did u really have to post the big belly pics. lol. geesh!