Saturday, October 18, 2008

The date,,,

Well I guess your never too old to go on a date....
Dad took me out to lunch at Scholski Deli then to the Sugar Plum Craft Show at the Orange County Fair... that was a nice surprise. I thought we were just going for a drive down by the beach...Dad kept finding things to buy and I kept saying, mmm No!
We stopped on the way home for an Italian Ice.. I got a Botta Bing Cherry and Dad got a Joes Rootbeer with Vanilla ice cream... was so good and yummy. It was a nice date.

3 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

awe how romantic. If Brian took me to a craft fair I'd be shocked and on cloud 9. That is so sweet. Good Job Dad!

Mitchell4 said...

I'm sure that knowing that you'll be packing and moving effects your decision to purchase more cute stuff. It's still always fun to look.

Lara C. said...

awww man... I want to go to the craft show. Maybe next year! glad you guys had a good time. A Badda Bing Cherry sounds yummy!!