Friday, January 23, 2009

A fast and full week


Well this has been a crazy week. We started the week by having Monday off and followed by the Presidential Inagration, which we watched on TV in class and the big surprise was one of our teachers, Blenn became engaged... YEAH !
On Thursday Danny brought over his girlfriend, Holly to met us and had dinner with us. She is a very outgoing young lady and hope she enjoyed the visit.
Today it is little rainy. Our principal, Mrs, Savage returned after her 3 month recovery from hip surgery. It was also TGIF after work and I surprised the girls by going..which I haven't done in 20 yrs.... It was fun.
Looking for the weekend to continue looking threw things and cleaning things out.






2 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

I bet the kids thought watching tv during class was sooo cool.
Engagements/wedding news are so fun.
Did you introduce Holly to your famous tacos?
Danny's gotta get to blogging more about this special lady in his life. She looks nice.

Sounds like a really good week. Can't wait to see what the weekend has in store.

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

Haha, I look like a deer in the headlights and poor Danny looks half asleep! We both missed our naps that day.
Thank you so much for dinner, and for getting boneless pork chops for me. I had a really wonderful time and I can't wait to do it again soon.