Sunday, January 18, 2009

Help !!! All those treasures

Oh my goodness... I decided this weekend I'd work on the project of cleaning out just 1 dresser drawer and the cedar chest. Well one thing rolled into another and another...and I before I knew it I had piles of piles things of and for the kids, scrap booking things I have saved for that someday I would do the scrapbook of things Wes and I have gone and done over the past 28 yrs...
You know you have to look at and read everything to make sure its really not something important... heaven forbid you throw it out after all these years being ion a box or draw...LOL... and yes some things I just couldn't get rid of...
It was a roller coaster days of many memories, Ahhhs, laughter and tears going thru all that stuff... I finally got it organized and put in the correct boxes and even throw away a large bag of stuff.... I think I do another project tomorrow and see what treasures I find.

1 comments:

Lara C. said...

STOP... WAIT. Dont throw anything away. Maybe I can use it.