Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nice Surprise Visits

Well the word is really out that I'm retiring because not one but 2 of my old former students came by the school today to say Hi.
First student, Jessica Alatorri. She was in our class for 3 years. 93-94, 94-95, and 95-96 before moving to high desert with her grandparents. She is 25 now, married and has 2 children. They live in Alhambra area and came all the way over to say Hi to me...
Then an hour later, another student, Ryan Lane came by. He was with Velane and I til about 1999. He is 21 yr old and an actor. He played in Cold Case about a deaf teen who gets a cocular inplant. He is currently working on a movie but I cant remember its name.
I am so pleased that they remember me and came back to visit.

1 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

That's so cool that they stopped in to say Hello. Without a doubt you made a huge impact on their life.