Monday, February 9, 2009

Rain, rain, rain, rain,,,






Wow we need the rain. We've gotten 3 1/2 inches at my house and more to come this week. And there's snow on them mountains. I didnt have my camera with me this morning but it was BEAUTIFUL! Now its covered in dark clouds.
It was a busy weekend.
Lara and Jim came over Sat afternoon and Danny met us after work at Don Jose for Wes birthday dinner.
He got a red paintball shirt and gloves...Watch out boys,,,now he's ready to go play ...
Sunday afternoon Dad and I went to Bower Musuem to see the History of 200 years of Quilts. They showed very old quilts, mostly 1840 to early 1900. The storys were amazing. The colors and stitching were wonderful. I only hope my quilts would last 150 years.
Well its Monday and I have the day off work.. No one else does but me...What to do first??? Hmmm. go shopping, clean , start a project or just play on the computor...decisions decisions...Oh its raining and thundering so walking is out right now. LOL.

0 comments: