Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Hope you all had a good weekend... I cleaned out our bathroom cabinet and cupboards...yes I threw out the Vicks Vabor liquid that goes in the humidifier ,,it expired in 92 and all the old curlers and perm rods... LOL

Dad took me to breakfast at Johnny Rebs in Orange this morning..We had Peach Pardoko
(fancy word for TX french toast with cream cheese and peachs.) It was so big we could have split 1 order and still had leftovers. Thank You hunny.
I got alot of text this morning from friends...Teresa, Velane, Holly, Karla, and e-mails from Eileen and Barb... Thanks guys...
I had received a nice card from Lara in the mail on Sat..She always finds the ones that just knows what to say...She called from Vegas. They were celebrating their upcoming 3rd anniversary. Danny had a cute card waitng for me when I got back from breakfast and later on he took my car and got it washed..Thanks Danny,, it really need it. I was deteremined not to do any pack stuff today..I read the newspaper, watched TV and played on the computor all day.. Brian and Becky call this afternoon with their mother wishes,,, They are doing great and even Lil B jabbored at me a couple of times.
Dad barbaqued tri tip with bake pototoes and corn on the cob. It was a nice enjoyable day. Thanks to All....

1 comments:

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day. Very cool! You deserve it!