Saturday, May 30, 2009

work work work..will it ever end?

Well its still gray this morning but I enjoyed the brief shower yesterday afternoon. We spent most of the morning taking all those 20 plus boxes from spare room down to garage. Then went into Danny room and cleaned off the big entrainment center.
YEAH! I found my spare set of car keys that Danny lost,,,hhmmm what a year or so ago?... Wes and I managed to get it all downstairs and into the garage. I kept telling him ,,its good exercise but he didn't buy that idea.
After lunch, we went over to the Budget Truck Rental and put a deposit down for a 24 ft truck.. Man, I hope it all really fits.
Spent the rest of afternoon just picking up here and there and getting ready to go out to dinner with Lara and Jim to Mongolia Bar-B-Q.

1 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

Good work Mom. I bet your glad your only doing this once. Oh Mongolian BBQ sounds so good.