Sunday, August 30, 2009

End of My List

Wow!!! I have finished and crossed off the last thing that was on my TO DO list...It only took me 2 months since we moved in but now I need to start me a new list...
the biggest thing was to get the stinky refrigerator, that the renters left, all cleaned out and put back together... We hooked it up today and it runs good...

Wes is feeling sorry for the bird and bought a real feeder...between the dogs and squirrel knocking over the other one, the birds never had any seed....
Then he is out in the back yard, moooing at the cows that are in the back pasture and waving the steaks at them before he Bar B Q...sick man...lol

The weather was great today, it was 89 with a nice breeze ,,,took a ride this afternoon up I-45 to I-20 just to see whats up that way (nothing) ..could see the outline of downtown Dallas...Stopped at Walmart in Ennis on way way down I-45, ohhh, they have a fabric /craft section at that store...35 miles is better than 55 to Waco...



3 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

They got rid of the fabric section in both our Malmarts. Soooo bummed. I haven't had a chance to sew lately. I've been paper crafting instead.
Good job on finishing the list.
Horray for nice weather.
I'm sure the birds are much happier now.

Lara C. said...

Great job on finishing your list. On the new list make sure you but down... MAKE WEDDING QUILT for Me and Beck. :)

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

Hahaha! Wes was mooing at cows and waving steaks at them?! That is awesome!
Congrats on finishing your list.