Sunday, August 9, 2009

Little Church

Well I went to the little church today and I felt very comfortable...There were about 30 people. All very friendly and down to earth...they do some Methodist songs and traditonals but the sermon was straight from the bible...no stories, politics, or personal opinions ..Straight gospel and how to apply it to our daily lifes...
so I'll see what next week holds and might stay for Sunday School class...they also have a Thur night bible study they invited me too.
Several people asked if they could call and check on us this coming week,,,even the pastor and his wife.

3 comments:

Lara C. said...

Ohhhh Good, I am glad you went. It looks like a beautiful church. So, I cant really tell... did you like it or have you not decided?

Mitchell4 said...

That's great Mom. 30 people huh. That's a good size. I'm glad you felt comfortable. Bible study on Thursdays sounds nice. It'll break up the week a bit.

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

The building looks straight out of an old movie. How cute! Glad you met some nice people there.