Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 8

We had another busy day...we went for a walk and went over to the Baumgarners to let them see the boys. They got to play on the merry go round and swing and ate a cupcake. Tom and Judy thought they were they cutest boys they had seen.
Then we went to HEB, a local grocery store with Gram to buy another pool...Ginger the german shepered dog, keep jumping in it and now it wont hold water. Since they were on sale I bought 2 and we got lunch and went back home... Lucas went down for 2 hr nap and I have to laugh cause Brian will do ANYTHING not to rest....Pa-pa has tried every day to get him to go with him on his mower and Brian didnt want anything to do with it if it was on but not today boy...he even wore a hat. They were off mowing the yards...made Wes day. He then wanted to be like papa with his cowboy hat so I let them try it out. These boys need a horse dont you think?...
Danny played with Brian on my bed and watched CARS...but didnt go to sleep. Then it was Lucas turn to play with Danny...After diner it cooled off and the boys ad I went out to back porch and they played in the sand and swings...storms coming in so we went in and got ready for bed... I cant bleieve it..Brian went to sleep before Lucas tonight...I think he was tired...





3 comments:

Lara C. said...

I love this pictures. The boys look like they are having a great time at Grandma Camp. Only one more day...

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

They are so cute! I'm loving all the pics and posts this week. Do you really have to give them back?

Lara C. said...

Hey, where is day 9 and 10???