Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another fast weekend

Spent Saturday taking and packing everything I could out and taking things off the walls on the downstairs half of house... (except for the kitchen) that will be a whole new undertaking for another time.
Dad and I decided to go out to dinner at OUR Northwoods Inn Restaurant in Temple City. All the little speciality shops behind was gone and a KOLNs is beside it with a huge parking lot.
It was 6:30 p.m and we walked in and got sitted, no waiting nothing... We had our halibut dinner..It was very good.

Sunday... Happy Birthday to Mrs. Riner. She is 89 yr old. I sent a card from all of us...
Danny got 2 tickets from his boss for the Long Beach Grand Prix, so he and Dad were off to the races for the day. I went up to Lara and Jim's. We were suppose to go see the Poppy's but the winds last week didn't them all in, so we went shopping and then to lunch.. I headed down the hill about 3:00, not bad traffic but by the time I got to bottom of hill it was HOT! It was cooler up at Lara... Its 95 down here at 5 p.m. Guess we are going to have a hot spell for the next few days...no-no-no I'm not ready for hot yet...where is my 70s and 80s...

2 comments:

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

And just think, it's this hot and it's only APRIL...yuck! Time to crank the AC LOL

Lara C. said...

HOT??? Wait til you get HOT and HUMID. ewwww... :)