Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!

Well for my April Fool's joke this year, since it was my last one at school I picked on Velane, my teacher,,,again. Just had to get her one more time...
I drafted up a fake letter from the district saying they were transferring me to another location after spring break and put it in a official PUSD envelope.
Velane came in this morning and I'm at my desk and just hand her the envelope...

She starts reading it, the more she reads, the more she hyper-ventilates and moves backwards and tears are starting...As she finishes the letter shes just standing there crying and is speechless...
Another teacher and I are saying ..Keep reading,,,READ the NEXT PAGE! She finally turns the page to see "April Fools!"
She lost it , she throws the paper at me and say bad words to me and then grabs me and CLINGS to me,,, sobbing... LOL Ok ,,, she is well known for her tears but WOW!

We gave her, her coffee and some Amaretto coffee cake and had her sit and chill out ... After awhile she said ,,, Man your got me! But I will get you back...
I reminder her I could have put another dead lizard in her desk...
Happy April Fools to all.

1 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

oh Man you got her good. Geez I wonder how she'll get you back. I I wish I was that creative