Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another weekend

I thank God that my second mammo and ultrasound last Wed. didn't show whatever the dr thought they saw...
Well we didnt go to the Cowboy Festival on Sat since Wes back is still giving him problems.
I spent the weekend doing laundry and breaking down the quilting frame and pack it up and all the quilting stuff, in the boxes. Man we have alot of quilting stuff...and ALOT of pictures....I did get to the Goodwill and turned in 5 boxes.
We went to Nancy Cafe today for lunch. She has reopened the cafe and is back in business. Same hours open 7 days a week from 6 a/m to 2 pm. She is a proud new grandma, her 5th grandson, born on April 20th...they named him Rush.
Go in and support her business.

2 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

I'm glad that your Dr's appointment went well. That's definatly good news.
I hope Dad's back recovers quickly. Sounds like a productive weekend. Pictures are awesome. I need to get mine organized.
5 boxes huh. That's great as long as my bear box wasn't one of them.

Awe. I like the name Rush. Brian would never go for it.

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

Glad you got good news from the doctor. Those kind of things are always scary. Sorry to hear about Wes' back. LOL now you have 2 busted up backs in the house. Hope they both get well soon.