Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lost Puppies

Well last week we kept hearing dogs barking during the night. There was signs of something was laying in my daffoldil flower bed, then these 2 puppies started barking at us from under the RV. We ignored them for about 3 days hoping they would just keep on going...until they started coming up to the porch. Danny the dog whisper was out there talking to them and we started feeding the, I check and call the newspaper, Humane Society and the Animal Shelter and I even put out flyers of lost puppies....NO repsonses...grrr I hate it when people dump animals....
OK, now what do we do??? keep them or take them to the shelter????
No! I haven't named them... but I cant let them starve....




1 comments:

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

Aw, keep 'em! They're cute little orphans! That's how I ended up with Lucky.