Thursday, May 5, 2011

4 Little Kittens

I went out yesterday morning to find Goldie,the mother cat in my garden, parilized. and half asleep. Didnt see any injures but she had all the signs of been bit by a snake. She gained enough strength and moved under my car then just disappeared. Went to Atwoods and got mini bottles and special milk and started feeding her 4 kittens that are 11 day old, every 4 hrs about 1/2 oz of this special kitten milk...been watching for Goldie to come back but she never did so I move the kitten bin into the sunroom for protection. I weighed them again this morning and seems that milk is good, they all gained 2 oz from yesterday.
Well after 2 days being gone, the momma cat, Goldie, showed up last night...reunited her with kittens, all in clean bin in sunroom for night. Will see how this goes...




0 comments: