Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day

It was my mothers birthday on this Mothers Day... as I reflected back on my mom I tried to find pictures that would do her justice ... There is one of me and my mom on blanket when I was baby, one of Deb and my mom out in backyard, one at Cousin Wayne wedding, which is the only family picture we ever took and it including my daddy sister, Aunt Erna and his mother, Grandma Elsie Petznick Wenzel... and then there is probably the last one of us we ever took when I was about 13 or 14 ...
I cherish and love my children and my mom made me a better mom.




2 comments:

Lara C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lara C. said...

I love the pictures of you and Grandma Petznick. I agree that she made you an amazing Mom and we couldnt have asked for a better Mom. Love you.