Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mamma's new shoe



Look at my new classy shoe but it needs some bling, dont you think?! Doctor said no need for any surgery...YEAH! Its just going to take alot of time to get the swelling down, so those toes will bend again. He gave me a hard time about my crutch padding and said he could give me a walker instead...funny! He adjusted crutches and actually showed me the correct way to use them. Will have to use both for another week then wants me to switch to just one and see him on the 12th.
He said I should be good to fly to AL with just my lovely walking shoe, IF I behave myself and stay off it...so Wes and I decided not to drive to Al. next week for Lucas 3 birthday...Im so bummed but I want to go on the 17th, so I need to stay off it and behave.

0 comments: