Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stuff & Hobble









Ha Ha Ha,,, all of you Armadillos...you kept eating the pumpkins and watermelons so we fixed you...we took chicken wire and make a cages. lets see you get into those my little prettys...

Guess Im grounded...and wont be able to get out to the garden to pick okra either.


I was playing with the cat Monday afternoon, not watching where I was walking and kicked the door jam...ooohh that hurt and I knew I did it good cause the 3rd toe was bent the wrong way.. ended up at ER, Tues morning ,,and yep I broke it... now have a split soft cast and crutches... They set up a orthpedic appt for the 30th and said until then I need to stay off it...HAH! they would have been better to give me a hard cast or a walking boot, and those crutches hurt! I was on it too much yesterday and I'm paid for it today... poor Wes is working himself to death..., cooking, cleaning, and running me....

Its been a kinda noise week also, cause half the herd was take to auction, leaving 14 mama, 1 bull and a small calf....the momma call 24 -7 for days for their calves...

0 comments: