Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 1






Sorry the computer is giving problems so I will have to add pictures in later.
Boys were up at 7:15 and ate cereal and apple juice til Danny to come in from work... they played their little hearts out with Danny for almost 2 hours.
Got them cleaned up and dressed and Wes took the boys with him over to Mr. Baumgartners across the road to get leaves for the garden. Brian steered the mover and they had great time helping Papa get 3 loads of leaves in the mower trailer.
Got them lunch then Lucas crashed while Wes and Brian rested and I went and did grocery shopping. We had PIZZA and fruit for dinner... Brooke, Ondrahia and Brody came over and they all had great time with the swing set, bubbles, and balls out back. Another bath and little more play time when Danny got up. Did get them to bed by 9pm..

1 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

Wow. Sounds like the perfect day for the boys. I'm sure that they are in heaven. My world is not the same with the boys gone but I'm extremely grateful and am accomplishing much. Big B slept in till 9. I'm sure I'll make him a Honey Do list. Sending hugs.