Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 10












Danny brought the boys a surprise this morning when he came in from work...each of their very own HOT WHEELS Cases(which holds 100 cars each to be filled up)...they were so excited and transfered the cars into each of their own cases. We played with our spinning tops and swings and even tried to get the kite up but not enough wind this morning. Grandpa took Brian out on a errand in Lucas car seat in the red car. They brought back hotdogs and root beer for lunch. Lucas grabed his blanket and went to bed and took a nap and Brian and I rested on my bed , looking at bood. Momma called to check oh boys and we all got up and made cupcakes as promised. The boys helped Papa walk the yard in search of ants, so ant powder could be sprinkled on them. Then they helped add more dirt to my pototoe bid and then went to help feed the birds. Never would even try dinner tonight, cheesy chicken, broasted pototoes and cool whip fruit salad. I think they had too much taffy candy earlier. Boys and I played out side and then for a special treat GRANDMA took them out on a ride in the trailer..Got our bath and ready for bed. WEs and Brian played computer games and Lucas and I cuddled til bedtime. Read boys 2 books and gave them flashlights to play chase but it caused a problem so I took them back 5 minutes later ... they both were sound asleep within 10 minutes.

1 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

Goin on an ant hunt. Gonna find a big one. I'm not afraid. Hahah. I love it.
Wow. Two hot wheel cases?! Wow!
I loved how B was waving from Grandpa's car. Cute cute cute. Yum cupcakes. That was a full day for sure. Hahha the word verification is kiessi. I'll kiessi my boys faces when they get home.