Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 13












Well the trip out to the mail box, this morning with Danny, ended up being a race there and back, then playing ball and just having a good time. Every day Brian helps me check the sunflowers and morning glorys and today they are now taller than he is. Brian and I got the pool ready for another hot day. Danny gave the boys their ride on the mower. We discovered the van had a flat tire so Wes took care of it after lunch while the boys and I watched a Disney movie...well the boys went to sleep within 20 minutes nto it so I swept and mopped my kitchen floor and did dishes.
Played in sunroom most of afternoon but ended up out on back porch and in the pool. It was so hot but the boys wanted to play in pool that I kept trying to make shade...OK OK so Im a out of control Grandmother... :)but they needed shade and didnt get sunburned.
I made pizza for the boys for dinner and we all ate out on the patio..they played a little more but the storm was fixing to come in so I made them come and get their baths and pj on...you could tell they were tired but waited for Danny to get up and show him their glow in the dark neon purple neckalces...read a book and they finally went to sleep by 9:30.

1 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

How I cherish these pictures. I love the action shots of them running. So fun!