Thursday, June 4, 2009

Experiencing a Rental...

Well this is a learning experience and its only been 2 days with an ad in the Pennysaver. I'm surprised how people dont read the ad correctly...or want you to lower the rent....
Most people want to come see the place over the weekend...So I guess I'll be showing it and doing the Community Yard Sale on Sat.

I guess that TX has had so much rain, that within 10 days the grass grew over 6 inches and the lawn service had to move it again. They say now that its turning warm, (90 this week and if there is no more rain,) Mike say it might slow down and not have to mow until the end of June but will check it next week..
90...did he say 90???? in the first week of June???? Oh boy I will be turning on the air when I get there, thats for sure...Or at least fans...I wonder what an average monthly electric bills runs??? Well the good thing is the Brian and Lucas pool water will warm up fast and be ready for them....

1 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

90's huh. I'll be sure to bring some floaties for the boys.

I don't think your asking too much for rent.
woo hoo yardsales. Sounds like a fun weekend. Good luck.