Thursday, June 18, 2009

My First full Day of Retirement

I am exhausted! I went to bed at 10 and was awake at 5 and 6 a.m. but didnt get up til 7:30.. I didnt really do much today. Had coffee with my hubbie and talked for almost 2 hours which was very nice... Went with Wes to his Kaiser clinic in Brea, he had a 12 hr fasting blood test to do and then we went to Pepe for breakfast. Their breakfast burritos were HUGH!
Then we headed back home and stopped in at Home Depot for a few things. That was morning. Dads vertigo jumped in so he went to the couch to rest. Bathrooms will wait for tomorrow.
In the afternoon I helped Danny with his laundry. Becky called to see if I wanted to go over and swim at Aunt Debs but I was too tired. Went over to check Lynne place and feed the dogs. Every time I sat in my chair this afternoon I would almost fall asleep...ok I did fall asleep about 5:30 for 15 minutes. Got dinner and dishes done.
I hope all my days wont be like this....I just might need to go back to work. LOL

1 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

Lol geez what a day. So much for sleeping in. Maybe tomorrow you'll wake up after the sun's up. I'm sure Danny appreciates your help with the laundry. We missed you at Aunt Deb's. The pool was to chilli but it was still fun to sit in the spa.