Thursday, June 4, 2009

More Vistors

Today the office called and said I have 2 visitors and they would send them up to the room. It was Norma and Loida...I had them in my class about 1990. They are like 26-27yr old..
Norma stayed with me for about 3 weeks when her mom had to go to Mexico for an family emergency and didn't want Norma to miss too much school. So I brought her home one day. Norma and Lara shared the bedroom and Norma kept asking for me to cook Mexican food for dinner..she is now divorced with 2 boys and lives with her mom in Pomona and works at Macy in Montclair Plaza.
Loida family had moved to Rancho, which was only a few blocks from me so I would go by in the mornings and pick her up and take her home from school everyday so she didn't have to change schools for that year. She now lives in Connecticut and has been married for 3 yrs and has 2 children. She came out in Calif visiting her mom and ran into Norma. Norma told her I was retiring and she wanted to come see me before she leaves on the the 11th for CT....
It is so great to see how these kids have grown up.

0 comments: