Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hi-Ho Hi-ho Hi-ho

Many thanks to Becky for her help on packing all the crystalware on Monday... and to Deb who came over this morning and got all the rest of the kitchen stuff packed up.. We even took 5 more boxes of kitchen stuff to Goodwill....
Deb, Where did I put the paper plates??? We ate dinner on saucers... boy I wont live this down for a awhile...LOL
So all I have left in the kitchen is on Thur I will clean out the 2 refrigerators and we will switch their places... and pack up the spice cubboard and pantry, which most will go in RV on Friday afternoon....
I'm just hoping we can get all this stuff in that big truck....

Thank you, thank you, thank you.. I sure did need the boost from both of you.

2 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

good job on goodwilling some of the stuff. I know it can be hard sometimes. Sounds like great progress. It wont be long now. I'm gonna miss this nice California weather.

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

Wow. Almost moving day.