Friday, July 17, 2009

Cows,,Bird, and Butterflies

Well I was sitting here and all of a sudden I saw movement out the window..The cows were running under the big tree along the fence...so I went out to look at them... there all brown, white, mixed and few black and one spotted black and white bull with BIG horns. Even a couple of calves...I see them about every other day along the back fence. Seems they were running from a John Deere tracker in the next pasture...

Any here is the bird that had her nest made before we got here so we left it for this season...seems that her eggs have hatched cause both mom and pop seem to be feeding at least 2 , maybe 3...I will gett my mirror and take a klook....

And then there i was out chasing these big black and orange spotted butterflies around the Momosa tree this evening...Dad just laughs at me...

I did have a bright red cardinal eating bird food this morning..but where was my camera...I will get apic and post it....





2 comments:

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

OMG I am so jealous. If it were me, I'd run out there like a dork with my camera to go take pictures of the "moo-cows" every time I saw them LOL

Daniel said...

lol @ retired life